Socio-economic development programmes that start to deliver visible results...

SM Business Consultants (Pty) Ltd is a specialist consultancy that provides high level strategic advice, project management and administration expertise, and infrastructure required to ensure that socio-economic development programmes start to deliver visible results at community level. The business is 74.9% black woman owned, with Grindrod Financial Services Holdings Limited, owning the other 25.1%. Our model in the management of socio-economic development programmes is based on locally and internationallyrecognized practices, but most important, our model takes into account the unique challenges faced by South African communities. Through a range of specialized services and products – underpinned by bestpractice systems and processes within the social sector – SM Business Consultants is able to ensure that the corporate sector, government, international donor agencies and individual philanthropists are able to deliver social programmes efficiently and with visible impact at community level.

Read more...

Sizile Mabaso Janine McKnight