A GUIDE TO MANAGING CORPORATE SOCIAL INVESTMENT: A Practical Tool Aimed at Empowering Corporate Donors and Beneficiaries.
SM BUSINESS CONSULTANTS has developed an easy to read step by step guide on how to Manage Corporate Social Investment in South Africa.
This comprehensive guide targeting Corporate donors and Non-Governmental Organizations', is a collection of our experiences in the development and grant making field and is meant to provide affordable advice and guidance to organisations committed to sound development practices.
For NGO's / Schools the Guide will equip you with the following:
- An understanding of how funding decisions are made. Requirements that donors look for when assessing your proposal.
- Tips on how to manage and retain relationships with donors.
- For Schools, the Guide is a tool that could help your school to take initiative in raising additional funds from the corporate sector for a wide range of needs: additional classrooms, building of laboratories and computer centres, purchasing of teaching and learning materials and equipment, and the general improvement of your school.
- Included with the Guide for NGO's & Schools is a CD containing a comprehensive list of SA corporate donors, their sectoral and geographical focus PLUS a list of companies offering bursaries and scholarships as well as proposal and report writing templates.
FOR NGO'S / SCHOOLS THE GUIDE IS SELLING FOR R627.00 (Price is inclusive of VAT and a courier charge of R50.00 per copy).
For Corporates, the Guide:
- Tackles some of the more strategic issues, for instance, government partnerships, and offers practical and tested tips on how to improve success in these issues.
- CSI Implementation Tools are included in the Guide as well as on a CD, which are invaluable for the day to day management of all activities associated with CSI, as well as a comprehensive list of donors and companies providing bursaries
FOR CORPORATES THE GUIDE IS SELLING FOR R1,995.00 (Price is inclusive of VAT and a courier charge of R50.00 per copy).
- It was detailed and informative and included the relevant aspects.- Sureka Singh (Wentworth Foundation)
- Thank you for putting this manual together at an affordable price….This was a good investment for us. Definitely covered all we needed so there isn't anything more we need to see in the manual. – Debbie Peiser (Overtrand Training Institute)
- It was well laid out, and is informative. – Ian Booth (YMCA Greater Durban)
- Found the section on how to provide report backs was very useful. – Roshini Naidoo (Highway Hospice)
- It was practical and one can relate because the projects and the needs are South African based – Sherifa Mtshali (ABI)